Re: New Version Notification - draft-snell-http-prefer-16.txt

From: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:22:04 -0400
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Actually, clarifying the "sooner" (or, really, backing off on it):
For the example below, Julian really had little chance to comment.  That
was made because of a late comment during IESG Evaluation.  Sorry: this
happens sometimes, much as it shouldn't.  I'm glad you caught it.

In any case, the advice stands: please work this out now, and we'll fix it
in AUTH48.