Re: New Version Notification - draft-snell-http-prefer-16.txt

From: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:00:10 -0400
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

> For the example below, Julian really had little chance to comment.  That
> was made because of a late comment during IESG Evaluation.  Sorry: this
> happens sometimes, much as it shouldn't.  I'm glad you caught it.
>
> In any case, the advice stands: please work this out now, and we'll fix it
> in AUTH48.

Repeating something I said to Julian and James off list, so it's on the
record here:
The Secretariat hasn't sent out the approval announcement yet, so I've
asked them not to, and have put the document substate back to "point
raised, writeup needed".  That will give us a chance to get these last
issues reviewed and fixed, and James can post a -17 version after the
pre-meeting blackout ends.

Barry