RE: draft-kucherawy-httpbis-summary

Essentially what I've indexed ends up being the same thing.  If you find the IANA action for registering X, then you will also find either the very definition of X, or at least specific reference to its definition.

I could change it to "The following major HTTP components are defined" in each document section, and then include a paragraph in the Introduction that says that the IANA actions in each document can be gleaned from that summary.  Good enough?

-MSK