RE: draft-kucherawy-httpbis-summary

How about "IANA actions in this document"?

I didn't list all the registrations for all the registries because in at least one case the full bulleted list of them would take an entire page.  Instead it's more of a "If you don't find the one you want in the other documents, it's in the first one."  But if you wanted me to be complete, I could.

> On 28 March 2012 01:24, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
> > series. In which case this document probably needs to be standards
> > track.
>
> We should celebrate and embrace our downref rules.

I'm sure you're kidding about that... right?  :-)

I'll switch it to PS.  A missed downref in a Last Call announcement only causes delays.

At last report the WG draft pre-approval tool is busted, but let me know if and when I should rename this to draft-ietf-httpbis-something and resubmit it.

-MSK