Re: draft-kucherawy-httpbis-summary

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 05:15:29 +0200
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Cc: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Awesome.

I find the fact that the document is documented by lists entitled
"IANA Actions include" (capitalization?) to be a little strange, but
also surprisingly useful.  Being able to see where "X" is defined is a
useful property.  If you could find a way to label these differently,
that would be awesome.  Sorry, but I'm not sure that I have a good
suggestion.

On 28 March 2012 01:24, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
> series. In which case this document probably needs to be standards track.

We should celebrate and embrace our downref rules.