On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 01:54:32PM +1100, Mark Andrews wrote:

> In message <4F46BFDF.3070703@dougbarton.us>, Doug Barton writes:
> >
> > 2782 was published 12 years ago this month. I suppose it can be
> > considered mature enough to deploy at this point? :)
>
> +1000

Over in spfbis, people are arguing that the SPF RRTYPE should be
deprecated and abandoned in SPF because nobody uses it because of
practical difficulties in getting new RRTYPEs deployed.  What makes us
think that the arguments in favour of SRV are going to find more
fertile ground?

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@anvilwalrusden.com