HTTP at a glance

From: Fiona Schmidtke <fisc@informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:54:14 +0000
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi,

I've just put together a simple website [1] that tries to explain HTTP
at a glance for all the web developers out there that do not care about
HTTP at the moment. (e.g. that ones who use GET and POST methods
interchangeably and state something like "POST is safer than GET,
because it does not append the data to the URL").
It would be nice if someone could have a look and give some feedback, as
I don't know if I have covered most of the important things that such
new developers should get to know. Please don't be too harsh to me, as
I'm new to the topic, but I'd like to give my best to contribute to the
understanding of HTTP.

Regards,
Fiona

[1] http://semfact.github.com/httpataglance/