Re: paramname in draft-reschke-basicauth-enc-04

* Julian Reschke wrote:
>So it needs a value. We could say
>
>   useUTF8="yes"
>
>but then there's always the problem of remembering whether the syntax is
>"0"/"1", "false"/"true" or "no"/"yes".

Well you need to know what the value should be in any case and since we
only have one valid value this particular problem does not really arise;
one could similarily argue that encoding=utf-8 is confusing because it
suggests other encodings can be used, or that it applies to the WWW-Au-
thenticate header (like the realm parameter if using non-ascii wasn't
deprecated, if I recall correctly). We could meet in the middle and use
something like `use=utf-8` or `options="utf-8"`. But whatever, not a big
issue.