Re: Ascii-based SPDY "compression" idea

On 03.04.2012 08:56, Adrien W. de Croy wrote:
> [...]

Speaking for Squid we already decrypt CONNECT tunnels for content
filtering and intercept TLS connections on arbitrary ports for same.
AFAIK, Squid was one of the last proxy intermediaries to add this
capability.

I would not be overly surprised if installations with those features
enabled were the 10-15% of failed/broken connections that were referred
to earlier in reference to pipelined Upgrades, due to SPDY and
WebSockets native support not being present in the middleware handlers
yet.

AYJ