Re: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-03.txt

I will go through this in detail a bit later today but just wanted to
let you know that I've included support for rfc5987 in the Abdera2
update, so there's another implementation to add to your list. In
fact, Abdera2 uses rfc5987 as the default encoding whereas Abdera 1.x
used the older B codec as the default. I did not encounter any major
issues in the implementation, but I do know my impl does not support
quoted values as pointed out in the valuesyntax issue.