Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-03.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:36:52 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

FYI: I've been working on revising RFC 5987.

The issues list (incl links to resolved issues) is here:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-issues.html>

At this point, I'm looking for feedback on
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.httpbis>
-- should this wait for HTTPbis is done?

Also, I'd like to see feedback whether
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-03.html#implementation.report>
is helpful (it was added because I was planning to progress to Draft
standard, but that standards level is now gone, and implementation
reports aren't required anymore).

Best regards, Julian