an edit for easy reading on 5.4.1 "byte ranges"

From: Dale Anderson <dra@redevised.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:29:48 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
A potential good edit on part 5:
 - In eighth paragraph of 5.4.1 "byte ranges"

"""
   If a syntactically valid byte-range-set includes at least one byte-
   range-spec whose first-byte-pos is less than the current length of
   the representation, or at least one suffix-byte-range-spec with a
   non-zero suffix-length, then the byte-range-set is satisfiable.
   Otherwise, the byte-range-set is unsatisfiable.  If the byte-range-
   set is unsatisfiable, the server SHOULD return a response with a 416
   (Requested range not satisfiable) status code.  Otherwise, the server
   SHOULD return a response with a 206 (Partial Content) status code
   containing the satisfiable ranges of the representation.
"""

I would paragraph break that after "Otherwise, the byte-range-set is
unsatisfiable" and consider changing the first recommendation to
address the satisfiable condition instead of unsatisfiable, and make
it two short paragraphs, like this.

"""
   If a syntactically valid byte-range-set includes at least one byte-
   range-spec whose first-byte-pos is less than the current length of
   the representation, or at least one suffix-byte-range-spec with a
   non-zero suffix-length, then the byte-range-set is satisfiable.
   Otherwise, the byte-range-set is unsatisfiable.

   If the byte-range-set the server
   SHOULD return a response with a 206 (Partial Content) status code
   containing the satisfiable ranges of the representation.

   If the byte-range-set is unsatisfiable, the server SHOULD return a
response with a 416
   (Requested range not satisfiable) status code.
"""

Just my tech-writing background kicking in there but I think it reads
more clearly.

Regards,

Dale Anderson