Re: FYI: review of draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:52:30 +0100
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
CC: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Adam Barth wrote:
> Thanks Larry.  I'm not subscribed to apps-discuss, so I might not see
> discussion that takes place there.  I'm not sure what the best venue
> for discussing the draft might be.  I suspect that public-html,
> whatwg, or ietf-http-wg might have the most knowledgeable folks.

apps-discuss is the mailing list for the IETF Apps Area, which HTTPbis
is part of. Thus I'd really recommend to subscribe (it has a low traffic
volume currently).

That being said: that confusion can be avoided by noting in the Internet
Draft where discussion should happen (optimally, on a mailing list that
operates under the IETF IPR rules).

Best regards, Julian