Re: draft -05 and current status

Having a simple bundle to down load is an order or two of magnitude easier
than working through the multiple steps for the individual files. Not a
big deal, but it is a tedious waste of time for the 50-100 folks we'd like
to actively review the documents.

I can only speak for my self, but it takes me longer to get around to even
the first step of the process.

Dave Morris