Re: draft -05 and current status

David Morris wrote:
> I know you guys are working really hard on this so I hate to ask for more
> work, but I and perhaps others would find it really helpful if with each
> draft submission, a zip/tgz file of the whole set were placed somewhere on
> the web for easy retrieval. It would also be helpful if these zips were
> retained for backward reference. Like right now, I'd like the original -00
> and current files for a serious diff review.
>
> Thanks,
>   Dave Morris

All drafts are available in several places; tools.ietf.org has the
history + diffs, our SVN repository has them as well
(<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/>), and
there's another copy on my web site (<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/>.

Producing ZIPs or TGZs would be possible, but what for?

BR, Julian