Re: draft -05 and current status

I know you guys are working really hard on this so I hate to ask for more
work, but I and perhaps others would find it really helpful if with each
draft submission, a zip/tgz file of the whole set were placed somewhere on
the web for easy retrieval. It would also be helpful if these zips were
retained for backward reference. Like right now, I'd like the original -00
and current files for a serious diff review.

Thanks,
  Dave Morris