Re: NEW ISSUE: Methods and Caching

AIUI it's implied by the combination of POST being explicitly
cacheable, but being required to be written through. Freshness can't
be used, and validation is fraught with difficulty.

Note that PROPFIND is in the same boat as POST; it's defined as being
cacheable, but since write-through isn't explicitly relaxed for it,
this isn't terribly useful.