Re: i28 proposed replacement text

Last call. Current proposal:

ref: http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/rfc2616bis/issues/#i28

In section 4.4 the current text is:
<<<
   2.If a Transfer-Encoding header field (section 14.41) is present and
     has any value other than "identity", then the transfer-length is
     defined by use of the "chunked" transfer-coding (section 3.6),
     unless the message is terminated by closing the connection.

Here is the porposed clarification text:
<<<