Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

tor 2008-04-10 klockan 20:21 -0400 skrev Charles Fry:

> We are interested in HTTP/1.0 proxies in addition to HTTP/1.1 proxies.

HTTP/1.0 proxies is quite irrelevant here as you MUST NOT send 1xx
not following this.

> Speaking of which, does anybody have any statistics on the relative
> distribution of such proxies in the wild?

Squid is fairly common and not yet HTTP/1.1. But some work is underway
on that and the upgrade cycle among the Squid users is at most in years,
not decades.. but somewhat longer cycles can be expected now with Squid
being in several enterprise distributions..

Regards
Henrik