Re: Updated Proposal: i24 Requiring Allow in 405 Responses

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:05:39 +1000
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "'HTTP Working Group'" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>

Not clear. My take (as a native American speaker who has been
corrupted to speak en-au sometimes) is that 'the' implies that there
is only one possible set.

However, I'm not that fussed about it; I'm happy to give it to the
editors to decide (and I suspect they'll change it to 'the').

Unless someone has a good technical argument otherwise, and is
passionate enough about it to hold us up, we'll let them decide.