Updated Proposal: i24 Requiring Allow in 405 Responses

OK. The proposal is now:

* In the definition of Allow, change:
   The Allow entity-header field lists the set of methods supported by
the resource identified by the Request-URI.
   The Allow entity-header field advertises a set of methods as
supported by the resource identified by the Request-URI.

* And, remove:
   This field cannot prevent a client from trying other methods.
However, the indications given by the Allow header field value SHOULD
be followed.