Re: Warnings

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:48:14 -0700
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>

For an updated PATCH draft that should be posting in a couple of days, I
have considered using two new warn-codes to indicate when a Prefer
header is ignored or applied.  I am, however, reconsidering that in
favor of using some new response header.  I'm not aware of any
implementation that makes any real use of Warning headers tho I have
come across them in the wild before.

- James