Warnings

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:40:09 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Does anyone know of a UA or other client that actually uses /
displays the Warning header?

Or of any proxy or other server that produces them?

I've only come across them rarely, and considering how complex they
are, sometimes wonder if they should be deprecated, or at least
simplified (if that's possible without breaking existing uses).

Oh, and I suppose that if we're documenting extensibility, we'll need
some way of extending the warn-codes; presumably, an IANA registry.