Re: Straw-man charter

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:24:59 +0100
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:54:26 +0100, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> Additionally, the working group may produce one or more test suites for
> HTTP conformance, if there is sufficient interest.

I actually think this and maybe two interoperable implementations in
popular browsers of the whole specification should be a requirement.
Probably also for the server side of things. Otherwise the real issues
probably never get fixed and deferred with arguments like: "We'll just
wait until they get their act together..."

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>