Re: [NEW ISSUE] HTTP status code registry, was: Status 102

sön 2007-02-18 klockan 10:24 +0100 skrev Julian Reschke:

> That's of course ok as well, but at this point we can't be sure that
> there will be a RFC2616bis anytime soon.

Well, to get there we can only do our best in updating the document and
correct the issues seen and trying to get it accepted.

I very much prefer getting RFC2616bis out as a draft with the minimum
needed updates compared to having complementary drafts published which
doesn't even intend to become an RFC..

Regards
Henrik