RE: Link Header draft

From: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:08:56 -0500
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Sorry, it appears that I have joined this conversation rather late, but it
also seems that you are discussing something of significant relevence to a
project I am involved in launching.

Can someone kindly bring me up to speed? (I apologize in advance for the
request). I have found the draft [1]; is it the latest? It appears to he
about HTTP yet these discussions are about HTML and Atom; has it been
extended to include?  And what about a "rel" registry? Maybe just a summary
of the current state of the discussion would be most helpful.

Again, thanks in advance and sorry I haven't been monitoring from the
beginning.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/