Informal get-together in Prague

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:21:49 +1100
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Julian, Yves, I and at least one other contributor will be meeting on
Sunday, March 18 in Prague, to do some editorial work, discuss the
issues list, the path forward, and whatever other HTTP-related things
come up.

This is intentionally co-located with the IETF meeting, so if anyone
wants to come along, please drop me a line so that we have enough room.

More details to follow; also, any suggestions for discussion topics
would be welcome.

Cheers,