RE: Support for POST

Charu,

If you are using IIS 6.0 (with Win2003), these things are turned off by
default. You need to turn them on.
Check for the URLScan configuration, if installed (needs to be done
manually). Check whether ASP and such are actually running.

Please refer to the Windows or IIS help or MS web site (knowledge base) for
information. You can also try a Microsft newsgroup regarding IIS, they will
probably know these kind of things.

- Joris