Support for POST

From: Charumathy Venkatraman <charumathy_v@lgsoftindia.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:35:47 +0530
Cc: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I hope this is not too much off topic, but I am currently testing my HTTP
client with Microsoft IIS server. Every time I issue a POST request I get
Error 405 (Method not allowed) along with an Allow response header that does
not list POST in the list of allowed methods.
We have tried to configure the server in several different ways - we allowed
all methods for the directory to which I am POSTing, but there is no change
in behavior.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Charu.