RE: Protection spaces and proxy servers

I beleive this is correct.  There are some complicated cases
where this definition may fail to be true when cascaded proxies
are used.  Ideally, each proxy in a chain can use a different realm,
but to the client it would appear as two different realms on
the same proxy since the client doesn't necessarily see the higher
level proxies.

---
Josh Cohen <josh@microsoft.com>
Program Manager IE - Networking Protocols