looking for a browser that pipelines requests

From: Venkat Padmanabhan <padmanab@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:40:08 -0800
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

I am looking for a Web browser that pipelines multiple requests over
a persistent connection. The browsers that I have checked (Netscape
Navigator and Communicator, and W3C Amaya) do not pipeline requests
even when using a persistent connection (at least that's what appears
to be the case based on a tcpdump trace).

I would appreciate any relevant information/pointers.