Re: IPP>PRO - http comments

From: Robert Herriot <Robert.Herriot@eng.sun.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 12:45:57 -0700
To: ipp@pwg.org
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

We seem to have a wide variety of beliefs about how Content-Length
and boundary strings interact when a part of a multipart/* contains a
Content-Length.  I prefer the behavior described by the last
email in this series.  But this exchange shows a lack of consensus.
Can we reach consensus, or this an email versus HTTP difference in
behavior?

I have summarized the differt opinions below.