Re: New feature negotiation syntax

From: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:29:16 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Dave Kristol <dmk@bell-labs.com>
Cc: koen@win.tue.nl, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Dave Kristol:

>> Larry Masinter:
>> >
>>   [Koen Holtman:]
>> >
>> >This problem description is not good enough.

>I *really* don't want to butt in here, but, ...
>
>A good requirements document states the problem and a set of tests that
>would verify that the problem has been solved.  I think Ted Hardie made
>a start on those two items, whereas I don't think Koen's statement does
>either.

My statement is a problem statement, not a requirements document.
Please explain why you think that my statement does not make a start
on stating the problem.

>  And I am guessing that that was Larry's objection, too.

At this point, I have no idea what Larry wants.  I wrote longer
statements in earlier messages, but he did not seem to like those
either.

>Dave Kristol

Koen.