New draft; Content-Length

From: Mike Cowlishaw <mfc@vnet.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 19:56:17 GMT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I see a lot of work has gone into the new draft; it's looking good (but
there do seem to be some surprising additions, such as 'Mandatory'!).

One question which I don't think is covered: if a client sends a
header with more than one Content-Length line, should the server
return an error, use the first (or last) Content-Length encountered,
or just ignore all the Content-Length lines?

Mike Cowlishaw