RE: Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

I think we have the beginning of a compromise here.

I certainly don't want this "solution" to have to stick around for one
second longer than absolutely necessary. How about language along the lines
of "If you are communicating over a 1.1 end to end connection then you MUST
use the stuff Henrik specifies, if, however you are communicating over a 1.0
connection you either MUST reject the method or you MUST use the hacky
nightmare Yaron specified." The idea is that you don't have to support the
1.0 hack to be compliant with Mandatory but if you do decide to work over
1.0 then you MUST work as I specified.

Sound reasonable?

		Yaron