Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (frystyk@w3.org)
Date: Fri, Aug 07 1998

Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 13:55:54 -0400
To: ietf-http-ext@w3.org
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Subject: Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

I have written up the closures of all the outstanding issues listed at

	http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/ietf-http-ext/Issues/

and included them in an updated HTTP Extension Framework draft which is
available from

	http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/ietf-http-ext/

in various formats (I am submitting it now).

I am not aware that this group is meeting at the Chicago IETF nor what the
exact status is of the Working Group itself. Is this a Working Group or not?

However, after having closed all remaining issues, I believe we are
actually done with this draft unless issues not already described in the
issues list come up. Therefore, I urge you to look it over carefully and
send any comments to this list.

Thanks!

Henrik

--