Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (
Date: Fri, Aug 07 1998

Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 13:55:54 -0400
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <>
Subject: Submission of HTTP Extension Framework (Mandatory)

I have written up the closures of all the outstanding issues listed at

and included them in an updated HTTP Extension Framework draft which is
available from

in various formats (I am submitting it now).

I am not aware that this group is meeting at the Chicago IETF nor what the
exact status is of the Working Group itself. Is this a Working Group or not?

However, after having closed all remaining issues, I believe we are
actually done with this draft unless issues not already described in the
issues list come up. Therefore, I urge you to look it over carefully and
send any comments to this list.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium