COPY, MOVE and VCR's

From: Kirmse, Daniel <daniel.kirmse@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:56:10 +0100
To: "Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Hi,

I wonder what happens when I copy or move a VCR?
For COPY I'd expect to got a new VCR at the destination with an exact copy
of properties. This implies that the new created VCR must share the
version-history with the source VCR. Is this correct? Is this desireable?
Defining this behavior as not expected by the user, I'd say COPY means
creation of a new version-history and copy of the checked-in version to that
new VH. With that the checked-in property of the copied VCR must change.
Same for MOVE except for the deletion of the source.

Regards,
Daniel