RE: Comment and author for a new version.

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:21:15 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
The protocol currently does not support property initialization
in the VERSION-CONTROL method, so you'd have to PROPPATCH it
after the resource was created.  Note that there are three different
resources, each with their own DAV:creator-displayname and DAV:comment,
i.e. the VCR, the version history, and the initial version.
The VCR would contain the DAV:creator-displayname and DAV:comment
of the unversioned resource (i.e. the VERSION-CONTROL request does not
change those properties).  The initial value for those properties of
the new version history and the new initial version is server defined.
The protocol only defines what happens with dead properties.