Comment and author for a new version.

From: Edgar Schwarz <edgar@edgarschwarz.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:14:48 +0200
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Hi all,
my repository wants to have some information when I create a new
version.
So I would like to put a resource under version control like this:

VERSION-CONTROL /test.html HTTP/1.1
Host: work.edgarschwarz.de

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<version-control xmlns="DAV:">
	<creator-displayname>Edgar Schwarz</creator-displayname>
	<comment>This is a comment for a version</comment>
</version-control>

This also would apply to CHECKIN and BASELINE_CONTROL naturally.
Or should I do a PROPPATCH for creator-displayname and comment before
VERSION-CONTROL ?

Cheers, Edgar