RE: Removing a collection from baseline-control and deleting VCCs etc

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:57:26 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Yes, the situation with baseline-control is the same as that
for version-control, i.e. that the COPY/MOVE is the best way
to take something out of baseline-control.  A server could
chose to allow the removal of the DAV:version-controlled-configuration
from a baseline-controlled configuration to mean "remove from
baseline control", but this is not something defined/supported
in the current protocol.  If a server allowed deletion of the
baseline history, then this is likely to "unbaseline-control"
all baseline controlled collections for that baseline history,
but here as well, this is not something defined/supported in
the current protocol.