From: Peter Raymond [mailto:Peter.Raymond@merant.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 8:45 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Removing a collection from baseline-control and deleting VCCs etc

Hi,
I cannot see an obvious way to remove a collection from Baseline-Control.
Would it involve copying the baseline-controlled collection, deleting the
baseline etc and then renaming the copy of the collection back to it's
original name? (Similar to removing a resource from version-control)?
Copying a large configuration (with subbaselines etc) would be costly.
I know we were saying that perhaps deleting a VHR would remove a resource
from version control...does that also apply to deleting a baseline history?
Can I delete the Version-Controlled Configuration or the Baseline History
and what effect would this have?