RE: Working Collections

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:04:30 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
   From: Alison Macmillan [mailto:alison.macmillan@oracle.com]

   "Clemm, Geoff" wrote:
   > There was a draft that incorrectly associated
   > DAV:version-controlled-binding-set
   > with working collections, but that was fixed in draft 17.

   Although the property definition has been removed from 14.3, the
   last paragraph of 14.3 still ends with:

   "A working collection has all the properties of a working resource.
   In addition, the version-controlled-collection feature introduces
   the following REQUIRED property for a working collection. "

OK, now I get it.  Thanks for noticing that!  Since working collections
do not have any special properties, they need to be described in the
section 14, not in a "working collection properties" section.  I'll
make that fix.

Many thanks to Alison and Peter for catching these editorial errors so
that they can be fixed before they are memorialized in the RFC!