RE: auto-checkout and auto-checkin

I have a working draft that addresses the following issues that
have been raised since draft-16:

-	Added XML token for various postconditions (Peter).
-	1.6: Clarified when 403 and 409 are to be used (Peter).
-	3.2.2: Replaced DAV:auto-checkout and DAV:auto-checkin with
DAV:auto-version (Lisa).
-	8.2: Clarified the different between LABEL/set and LABEL/add
(Peter).
-	8.2: Changed DAV:must-not-be-checked-out to DAV:must-be-checked-in
-	12.6: Changed DAV:create-empty-baseline postcondition to be
DAV:create-new-baseline (Peter).
-	12.6: Fixed DAV:must-have-no-version-controlled-members text
(Edgar).

Unfortunately, I currently have no connectivity to the DeltaV web site
(apparently a virus-related IT issue), so I cannot post the working draft
yet, but the wording on DAV:auto-version is just the one I posted to the
working group.

With regard to Lisa's specific question, I was assuming that an empty
value for the DAV:auto-version property would indicate no auto-versioning
functionality for that resource.  I notice that we are missing a "?" in
the DTD, which I will add so that an empty value is allowed.  Does
anyone prefer an explicit DAV:none value for this case instead?