RE: Auto update of VCR when checking an associated working resource

Lisa wrote:
> I'm in favour of this.
>
> One addendum:  if the server does NOT support the UPDATE method, then the
> client MUST include the DAV:auto-update property in the CHECKIN request.

(The DAV:auto-update property is on the working resource).  I don't want to
make it mandatory since there are cases where creating a version that does
not update the version-controlled resource is desirable.
Without UPDATE it would only be 'referenceable'(ahem) by the version URL.

Regards,