Re: Straw poll results so far

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:42:43 -0800
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
> I think we can safely assume Geoff Clemm has read the entire draft, and Greg
> Stein has also presumably reviewed and/or implemented a fair portion of the
> options as well.

I seem to recall my last *serious* review, with the intent of finding errors
and providing feedback, was in July. Since then, I've been reading various
sections at different times, on and off.

I've pretty much read (several times, in varying detail) through all but the
workspace option. I should probably do a hard-core read, though. My
implementation has been pretty light, in kind of a breadth-first approach.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/