Straw poll results so far

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:25:12 -0800
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
So far I've received the following straw poll results:

Jim Amsden: all
Tim Ellison: all
Mark Hale: all
Juergen Reuter: all
Eric Sedlar: all, but not at sufficient detail to do implementation work
Lisa Dusseault: yes, but not recently

I think we can safely assume Geoff Clemm has read the entire draft, and Greg
Stein has also presumably reviewed and/or implemented a fair portion of the
options as well.

Bottom line, there appear to be 5 people who have reviewed all options, and
three who have reviewed a subset.  Any others out there?

- Jim