Re: Straw poll results so far

From: Sankar Virdhagriswaran <sv@hunchuen.crystaliz.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:20:26 -0500
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
I have also read the specification, but not at a sufficient level to start
implementing.

However, I have been tracking the discussion w.r.to the semantic consistency
issue that Tim so eloquently expressed. That was important for me. The
system that we implemnted (not using Delta-V) did implement several of the
options with a simple "consistency" model. Hence I wanted to make sure that
we would not be forced to reinvent the wheel and worse yet lose the
simplicity of our core model.