Re: From Juergen Reuter

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:46:40 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

   From: Juergen Reuter <reuter@ira.uka.de>

   In earlier versions of DeltaV, there was a computed property that listed
   all checked-out working resources associated with a single versioned
   resource.  In combination with the DAV:expand-property REPORT, you could
   fetch properties of all working resources with a single request.
   Similarly, you could (and still can) fetch properties of all version
   resources using the DAV:version-set property in a single request.
   So, with only two requests, I could fetch all properties that are needed
   for displaying a revision graph that includes working resources and/or
   checked out version-controlled resources.

   For this purpose, I would have expected to see a DAV:checkout-set
   (<!ELEMENT checkout-set (href*)>) property on version history resources
   that identifies each checked-out resource whose DAV:checked-out property
   identifies any version in the version history.  But I can not find such a
   property.

   Alternatively, I would be satisfied with some kind of DAV:version-tree
   REPORT that applies on checked-out resources rather than versions, or a
   DAV:version-tree REPORT that includes checked-out resources.

   Is there some other way to retrieve properties from all working resources
   associated with a versioned resource in a single request that I
   overlooked?

Yes, just use the DAV:expand-property report, asking for the
DAV:checkout-set of the DAV:revision-set of the version history
resource.