From Juergen Reuter

Juergen has been having some difficulty sending mail to the list -- here is
an email he asked me to forward for him.

- Jim

To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
cc: reuter@ira.uka.de, jjh@ira.uka.de
Subject: DAV:checkout-set property for version histories
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:06:07 +0100
From: Juergen Reuter <reuter@ira.uka.de>

In earlier versions of DeltaV, there was a computed property that listed
all checked-out working resources associated with a single versioned
resource.  In combination with the DAV:expand-property REPORT, you could
fetch properties of all working resources with a single request.
Similarly, you could (and still can) fetch properties of all version
resources using the DAV:version-set property in a single request.
So, with only two requests, I could fetch all properties that are needed
for displaying a revision graph that includes working resources and/or
checked out version-controlled resources.

For this purpose, I would have expected to see a DAV:checkout-set
(<!ELEMENT checkout-set (href*)>) property on version history resources
that identifies each checked-out resource whose DAV:checked-out property
identifies any version in the version history.  But I can not find such a
property.

Alternatively, I would be satisfied with some kind of DAV:version-tree
REPORT that applies on checked-out resources rather than versions, or a
DAV:version-tree REPORT that includes checked-out resources.

Is there some other way to retrieve properties from all working resources
associated with a versioned resource in a single request that I
overlooked?

Bye,
     Juergen