replacing DAV:checkin-date with DAV:creationdate

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:11:02 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

In Tim Ellison's review, he pointed out that DAV:checkin-date is
just the DAV:creationdate of the version.  I see no reason for
us to support two properties that always contain the same value,
so I propose that the current standard property (DAV:creationdate)
should prevail, and DAV:checkin-date should be removed from
the versioning protocol.

Any objections?