Re: replacing DAV:checkin-date with DAV:creationdate

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:23:46 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Nope.

"Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com> on 2001-01-18 09:11:02 PM

Please respond to "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>

To:   ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
cc:
Subject:  replacing DAV:checkin-date with DAV:creationdate

In Tim Ellison's review, he pointed out that DAV:checkin-date is
just the DAV:creationdate of the version.  I see no reason for
us to support two properties that always contain the same value,
so I propose that the current standard property (DAV:creationdate)
should prevail, and DAV:checkin-date should be removed from
the versioning protocol.

Any objections?